C32 Small Block Chevy Header Set
The C32 header is full length, 1-5/8" primary tube header that is the most widely used in street rodding. The C32 fits tighter to the engine block than stock manifolds while still exiting 1/2" higher than the bottom of a stock oil pan for great ground clearance.
There is ample spark plug clearance, and the C32 works with many stock steering gear boxes, Vega, and rack and pinion setups IF THE STEERING SHAFT HUGS THE FRAME RAIL. Will fit most starters and transmissions EXCEPT cast iron Powerglides.
- Pre-'68 engines must use a spinoff oil filter adapter and filter.
- 1968 and newer engines should use the AC PF12, PF25, or compatible short style oil filter for maximum clearance.
- Availble in a 1½" primary tube version, see C3
- Available for angle plug and D-port cylinder heads.
- For higher horsepower applications a 1¾" primary tube sized version is available, see C33.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Heavy or bulky items will need to be picked up or shipped freight. Freight costs will be calculated at time of shipment.